BUILDING INSTITUTIONAL CAPACITY THROUGH E-LEARNING
IIEP offers online in-service training for professionals from education ministries, universities, and other public bodies wishing to broaden their knowledge and enhance their skills in educational planning and management.
IIEP’s online training offer consists of online courses of 2–3 months, thematic online fora and Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs).
WHY CHOOSE IIEP’S ONLINE TRAINING?
- Practice-oriented training: Courses use an interactive and practical approach to allow participants to acquire up-to-date knowledge and skills directly applicable to their professional settings.
- Collaborative learning approach: Throughout the training, participants interact with experts and professionals worldwide. Courses are designed to build and strengthen their professional leadership and networks.
- Quality: The content and resources of our courses are based on the Institute’s up-to-date knowledge from its research and field work. Two IIEP UNESCO online courses have also been awarded with the ECB check label.
- Flexibility: Courses allow participants to organize their own study schedules according to their daily, professional commitments.
- Experienced & seasoned international instructors: Courses are organized by renowned experts from IIEP staff and/or other international experts.
HOW ARE THE COURSES ORGANIZED?
Courses are mainly held online, on our Virtual Campus, but also include optional face-to-face meetings to prepare group assignments. Courses combine different working modalities: individual work, group work and interaction with the IIEP instructors and participants from other countries to enable constructive interactions and knowledge sharing.
Most courses request participants to spend 6–8 hours per week on course related work.
IIEP online courses are organized on a Learning Management System (Moodle) or “virtual classroom”, which provides participants with a variety of interactive training modules, resources and tools, including discussion forums, videos and instructional presentations with audio, web conferencing, wikis, blogs, quizzes, and more. Technology is user-friendly and adapted to the participants’ needs.
Minimum System Requirements
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION
Throughout each course, participants are expected to prepare and submit individual and group assignments. Course participants receive an IIEP-UNESCO certificate upon successful completion.
APPLICATION & FEES
National institutions take precedence for enrolment in courses. In order to apply, they must fill in an online application form suggesting a team of 4 to 6 professionals. Admission status will be communicated soon after the submission date.
Individual applications from education professionals will also be accepted up to 20% of enrolments.
The tuition fees are 550 US$ per participant.