A major element of IIEP's activity is the sharing of knowledge to provide educational planners with the tools, data and resources they need to do the job. We develop and disseminate tools that make the latest data on educational planning available in a readily accessible form:
- Books, manuals, policy briefs, newsletters and various other IIEP publications...
- … that can also be found among the 33,000 resources on educational planning contained in the Library;
- An Expert directory;
- Planipolis, a portal on the education policies and plans of UNESCO Member States;
- The UNESCO HIV&Health Clearing House;
- Etico, the hub for key partners to share information and promote transparency & accountability in education.