A four-month programme for professionals from Latin America
This course on educational planning and management caters to participants from Latin American countries and is conducted in Spanish at IIEP’s Office in Buenos Aires. Graduates of the Regional Training Programme in Buenos Aires can go on complete the ATP programme at IIEP in Paris.
Training activities are geared to providing both conceptual and technical tools, such as improving professional performance and personal skills. The course includes the following modules:
- Educational planning today (online course);
- Statistical tools and indicators for educational planning (online course);
- Education sector diagnosis: methodology and tools (face-to-face);
- Education policy: national and international debates on strategies and options (face-to-face);
- Formulation, preparation, and implementation of educational plans (face-to-face);
- 40 hours are devoted to the development of a final individual project.
Training programmes at IIEP’s Office in Buenos Aires benefit from the extensive experience of IIEP’s experts. These experts have conducted several studies regarding education on the Latin American continent, and also help institutions to define new concepts, methodologies, and technologies directly applicable in the field.